Friday, November 13, 2009

My many nicknames.

My very first nickname that I remember is "Ricky". That is because of my middle name Richard. The only people to call me that were Roseanne's parents R.I.P.

Other nickname is "The Rabbit that never dies" short "Rabbit". This was given to me in AYSO/GWYSL. I think it was given to me for many reasons, such as running without stopping (those days are gone), never giving up, and never getting injured no matter how bad the fall is.

Another soccer nickname is "AHNIALLATOR" cause I kicked a ball in a persons face and broke there nose at Y camp

"Chad" I look like Chad Michael Murray.

Ritz was my Gap nickname due to that I was the only cracker in a box of Oreos.

My most reason nickname thats to Robert aka G Head is "Mic Mac" there are two stories for this. Mic cause I'm Irish and Mac because I went to Mcdonalds with Melissa Anthony and Deanna on the 15th of November. The other story is I'm Irish and I love Mac.

So which one is the best... you tell me by calling me it

2 comments: